repost of did you read this IT IS NOT A INSURENCE DEBATE IF YOU WANT THAT START YOUR OWN BS POST

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/us_world/Teen-Outsmarts-Doctors-In-Sciene-Class.html?yhp=1

Eighteen-year-old Jessica Terry, brought slides of her own intestinal tissue into her AP science class and correctly diagnosed herself with Crohn's disease.

"It's weird I had to solve my own medical problem," Terry told CNN affiliate KOMO. "There were just no answers anywhere ... I was always sick."

For years she went from doctor to doctor complaining of vomiting, diarrhea, weight loss and stomach pains. They said she had irritable bowel syndrome. They said she had colitis. They said the slides of her intestinal tissue were fine, but she knew that wasn't right.

"Not knowing much about a disease you're growing up with is not only nerve-wracking, but it's confusing," Terry told the Sammamish Reporter

Mrs.Owen86

Asked by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:04 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I was kinda confused by the question and then I read the rest of it. That is really cool that she diagnosed her own disease! Sometimes you know yourself better than the doctor you see. But...what does insurance have to do with anything? LOL.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 4:38 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• so what is the question?
    Anonymous

• ITS CALLED A CURRENT EVENT NEWS STORY ANON GET A LIFE
    IT IS NOT A DEBATE
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:06 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• AND THE QUESTION WAS STATED DID YOU READ THIS
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:07 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Yes, I read it.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 3:14 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

IT IS NOT A DEBATE

you spend the entire day on cm and you are telling me to get a life? thats a joke.
    Anonymous

• no not the whole day off and on when my baby is asleep . my husband is at work and my house is spotless so im here and on pogo playing games while my daughter is napping . so thanks for noticing me
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:06 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• they started argueing about obamas insurence plan in my other post that is why i reposted .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:48 PM on Jun. 15, 2009