are there any stay at home moms with legitimate home based jobs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• busy momI know this was not what you were looking for but it is a job and it helps to stay home with my kids. I babysit and the money comes in handy.

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:08 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I sell avon.

have been for 6 years now...i could make money and did (when I put my mind to it)

paid the mortgage with my earnings and commissions from leadership team for 4 of the 6 years. I just got busy and more focused on my youngest's health issues.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 3:12 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ if you're interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:13 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I started a legit home based biz with 2 little ones running around. The comp I work with just recently won an award with the BBB for its ethics and integrity so this is no scam! Yes, there really is one...!!!! If interested, you can go to my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to help you and chit chat with you to get you more info!
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 4:04 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 5:51 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles. They contain excellent resources, ideas and links. You can check them all out in my Journal here at Cafemom:     

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:06 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=cindyk1982

ONE OF THE BEST AND EASIEST WAYS TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE! GET PAID EVERYDAY ON CASHLE! THIS IS ALSO 100% REAL, FREE AND LEGIT

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 8:01 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Sure! Avon is a great way to make money. I make a full time living selling and working in leadership with my team. Its a ton of fun and anyone can succeed at it! Its only $20 to start and you can begin making money asap. Just go to www.start.youravon.com and use reference code dhullum Good luck!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:09 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• You won't find many home based jobs, but there are a number of legitimate home-based businesses out there. I love the company I work with and I receive a real paycheck each month. Have a look at this website and go to "get info now" if you are interested in learning more; www.youcanworkfromyourhome.com

Lisa

LisaPisanic

Answer by LisaPisanic at 11:15 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 12:34 AM on Jun. 16, 2009