just for fun =]

whats the most embarrassing thing u did in front of ur bf/ husband?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• farted while having sex hehehe

Anonymous

• fart..lol

I try not to do it in front of him is embarrassing.

rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 3:12 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• thought hamburgers were made of ham for like 5 mins lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:15 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• threw up while in labor
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 3:28 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I was breastfeeding my son and my hubby wanted them all to himself. He tried and then I squirted milk all over him. He was a little shocked.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 3:40 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Shortly after meeting him, I had to have a D&C for a uterine fybroid that was giving me terrible painful heavy periods. I had not known him long. It was out patient. He insisted on taking me and driving me home. Well, it was time for me to leave. I was still very groggy from being put to sleep. The nurse told me I could get dressed. I stood up, was very dizzy, and I also began to drip big loud plops of blood onto the floor. Next thing I know, he is holding a wet wash cloth to my bottom, then stood there holding my panties open for me to step into, then handed me a maxi pad. I was soooo embarrassed! I thought to myself well if this doesn't send him running for the hills, nothing will. That was 9 yrs and two kids ago.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:07 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• ok i was gonna go anon untill i read the last story lols. since we're gonna be all open about it. well ive never farted on my man or puked on him or anything like that so when this happened i wanted to die! we were having sex and it was so amazing and then im like wait im alot wetter then i should be lols and i look down and omg i started my period and there was blood all over his stomache and legs and on the bed..it was a disaster! i had no idea i was gonna start cuz i ALWAYS have major cramps but this time it jus crept up on me. i wanted to die. i covered his eyes and made him get in the shower before i let go of him. lols it was so embarressing. but he was totally cool about it. he kept telling me its natural babie (he spells it that way and i love it) and its ok its no big deal we jus got cleaned up and its done. he was so understanding. i love him.
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 4:59 PM on Jun. 15, 2009