what was the cleanest most beautiful

beach you have ever been to?

Please give the state and the name of the beach.

we are going to be doing some traveling this summer and I would like to get your experiences with states and beaches you have visited.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hawaii.

Ocean City, Maryland (and nearby towns) is a soft sandy beach, and they are kept clean by being swept each night.

Answer by Bmat at 3:13 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Gulf Shores, Alabama (NOt Mobile)
    Anonymous

• jaycee beach, vero beach florida. my mom took us there, they have the best lemonade at the restaurant there, its a walkup on a boardwalk, and the beach is beautiful. i still love it there.
    katie_s1

Answer by katie_s1 at 3:26 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Rarotonga, Cook Islands, South Pacific, hands down. For the USA: Cannon Beach, Oregon.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 3:41 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• North Myrtle Beach SC. Not the main drag but North! White soft clean beach with plenty of privacy.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:01 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I'm am from NC. I have always gone to the beach. We live about 1 1/2 hours from some really great beaches. The best one is Bald Head Island, NC. This is the place the 1st Weekend at Bernies was filmed. It is the area Dawson's Creek was filmed near Southport, NC. You have to take a walk on-ferry over (there is a fee) and rent a golf cart (no cars allowed except for island employees). Go down to the turtle conservatory, or go to the inlet were the ocean, the Cape Fear River, and the creek meet. Go up Old Baldy lighthouse. It is quiet and peaceful. I have been on the beach and only seen a handful of people the whole day!

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:02 PM on Jun. 15, 2009