Did you ever think you would be here???

where your life is now? the money? kids? that gray hair?

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:13 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nope!

and I certainly wouldn't ask to be anywhere else!
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 8:15 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Hell no I wish I could turn back time awwww I would be single and having fun

Anonymous

• lol not the gray hair but ya i did think id be here . im 23 to young for all these grays lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:14 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• BTW I would still have my kids I love them with all my heart ...just be single with them

Anonymous

• man, I am so not even close to where I wanted to be by now...lol. I was doin good until the economy tanked. Now I'm fixin to have to basically start all over. So it's gonna take me longer than originally planned to get to where I want to be, but I'm not giving up yet.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 3:15 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• nope sure didnt b4 kids i was wild and partied all the time now im a sahm of 3 in a nice place and own 3 nice cars. came along way from being dirt poor to where im at now
    Anonymous

• My life is nothing like I expected. I have 2 kids and am divorced, just lost my job, might lose my house if things don't get better soon. When I was younger, my plan was getting married and having kids but never getting divorced, planned to buy my home by the time I was 25 and have it paid off by the time I turned 40 (I didn't get into my house til I was 28 (39 now) and it's a 30 yr mortgage). Aside from kids and family, the one good thing I have going for me right now is that I have a really great boyfriend.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 3:18 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Nope. I never thought at 20 I would be married with a kid and have another on the way. lol!! But I wouldn't change it for the world! I love my life!
    Anonymous

• no. at least not this early. i'm only 22, but it's still worked out pretty nicely.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 3:25 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I hoped I'd be this happy,but I was surprised that it actually happened!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 3:28 PM on Jun. 15, 2009