NEED A VACATION!!!!!!

so my fiance and i are saving up for vacation we wanna go to the beach before our little one arrives. so far we have decided on wrightsville nc, Virginia beach va, or myrtle beach sc. but i cant' find any cheap hotels were on a really tight budget but just need out of this little town!!!! so if anyone can help find me a cheap hotel close to the beach it would be great!!!!!!!!!

suckedintolife

Asked by suckedintolife at 3:14 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Travel

• I've been to Myrtle Beach once. It was so much fun and so beautiful! I would recommend it! Unfortunately I cannot remember the name of our hotel.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 3:19 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• If you aren't too far into your pregnancy perhaps you can find a camp ground and tent it....or if you are farther along many campgrounds also have cabins with beds, they are much cheaper than hotels!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:58 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• we would rather have a hotel though
    suckedintolife

Answer by suckedintolife at 5:47 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I would go to Myrtle Beach over Virginia Beach. Try looking for hotels about 30 miles inland from the coast so maybe they won't be as expensive and then it's only a 30 minute drive down to the beach. There's a town about 15 miles inland of Myrtle Beach called Conway. Try looking there. In Myrtle Beach there is a state park on the beach that is really nice. It has a $4/adult entrance fee. I've never been to the one in NC, so I can't say how it is.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:51 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Did you try booking a hotel through Priceline?

Answer by rkoloms at 6:31 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• look up timeshare rentals, people rent those out pretty cheap and you could prob neg a price.
    determind

Answer by determind at 7:59 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• we don't have a credit card so i'm just looking to get an idea we can reserve it at all
    suckedintolife

Answer by suckedintolife at 9:27 AM on Jun. 16, 2009