hi want to know if any moms know of any website I can go to find a stay home job

Hi am a stay home mom, I want to know if any mommies around here know of any stay home jobs, or anything like it I have try some but there scam jobs. Thanks if you do know of any

LOVES67

Asked by LOVES67 at 3:14 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/  (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:26 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• You can sell Avon.

There's no such thing as a non-scam work at home job. Unless you go into business for yourself, consulting or taxes or something like that, but you'll probably need an education to get into that.
    Anonymous

• Visit Nicole's Job Fair and look around. There are a lot of opportunities there, and especially if you click on the link to sabrina's closet Good luck!

motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 3:46 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• There are non scam jobs out there, you just have to look. I actually have started my own biz at home and although I do have a college education, you don't need one. Anyone, especially a momma desiring enough to stay home with their children, can succeed and live financially how they want. I get to work from home and be with my 2 children and I absolutely love it! The company I work with just recently won an award for its ethic and integrity from the BBB so this one is no scam! You can visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to chit chat with you and get you more info about it and help you earn some extra income!
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 4:00 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I enjoy working from home, owning my own business... ours is a tunkey business... site is all set up for you and includes a store so you have two streams of income... when looking you want to consider storage of products, shipping costs, is your efforts going to be worth the income... good luck :-)
    BlessingsBegin

Answer by BlessingsBegin at 5:14 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 5:49 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• If you are looking for an at home JOB and not a business I have a huge (and growing) list of them on my site.  www.Sabrinas-Closet.info Just scroll down past the home business list to where it says Work @ Home Jobs...

You could also try becomming an affiliate. I work with lots of companies for free, just by spreading their names around. When someone I send to them orders I get commission. Check out www.WAHBrie.webs.com I'm still building but there are some great ones there to start. As I get the time I will add more!

Good Luck

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:59 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles. They contain excellent resources, ideas and links. You can check them all out in my Journal here at Cafemom:       Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:05 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• HTTP://REALFREELEGIT.WEBS.COM/

THE BEST AND REAL, FREE AND LEGIT WAYS TO WORK FROM HOME. THEY ARE PROVEN TO PAY ON TIME ALL THE TIME.

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 7:59 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Avon's a great work at home job. Its legit and you can honestly start making money asap. Its only $20 to start and you'll get everything you need to get started plus if you sign up now you'll get your webstore free for your first four campaigns! To start just go to www.start.youravon.com and use reference code dhullum
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:07 PM on Jun. 15, 2009