is it wrong for a married women to have guy friends?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• As long as your spouse is ok with it, then I don't see the problem.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 3:18 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I hope not, because I do. As long as everything is completely open to the husband- no secrets, no secret meetings, complete openness about what is being discussed, then it seems OK.

Answer by Bmat at 3:18 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I personally don't like having straight guy friends. Its awkward to me. I like my gay friends though. Thats just me personally though.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 3:20 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I have guy friends online.My hubby is fully aware of all we talk about.The guy knows I'm married happily and just wants to talk.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 3:21 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Of course not. And if hubby has a problem with that concept, there's something wrong with HIM.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:23 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Depends on the relationships. I don't think married women or men should go out to bars or clubs with their friends of the opposite sex.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 3:24 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I am a female engineer and spend my entire day at work with 7 guys and no other women so I inevitably ended up friends with some of them. We don't do anything outside work, but we spend 8 hours a day together. If my guy had an issue with that then I would find a new guy!
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 3:25 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• i have alot of guy friends. some of them my dh doesn't know, cuz i met them after he deployed. i'm not hiding it though, he knows about them. he knows there is no reason not to trust me so he's cool with it.
    Anonymous

• i think it's completely fine...in fact when i started dating my hubby he had a best firend one he's been friends with for years, well me and the friend are now closer than he and my hubby and my hubby is fine with it because he trust us both. we are just all really good friends.
    Anonymous

• I don't like women. So if it wasn't ok then I would have no friends. LOL Yes it's ok just like it's ok for men to have friends that are women. If you can't trust your partner enough to go have lunch with someone of the opposite sex you are insecure. That needs to be dealt with, not who his friends are.

Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 8:01 AM on Jun. 16, 2009