Could you be his wife?

Any one with status??? Pres, Con Man, Mayor?

With all the yelling, papers, and lies..

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:15 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Wife hell! Look what they have done to Sarah Palin's family! And if you go back to the Letterman Question you will see there are many women ON THIS SITE that believe her kids were fair game simply because she ran as a candidate. That is was somehow HER fault that the media and entertainers choose to treat her children like comedy fodder! Unless this mindset changed I would not want to subjectmy children to public SERVICE (see not entertainer) life. I think also, as time goes by, you are going to see less and less decent people seek public election (Colin Powell) because they will not want to put their children out for the wolves!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 5:13 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I am the wife of a vol. fire dept. cheif.Noway, he gets talked about as often as others you've listed lol but he gets his share.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:19 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I dont think im up to dealing with the trust issues to BEGIN a relationship with someone of status..but if my current SO wanted to change his career plans and suddenly jumped into the spot light that would be different.
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 3:22 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Big difference between small town mayor and Pres - I'd say no to anything that is featured regularly on CNN, but local isn't as invasive. Either way, I'd rather it not be while there's still any kids in the house. They don't ask for that, and people have gotten exceptionally cruel about criticizing children for the perceived sins of their parent.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:35 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I think if I already had a relationship or politics was a mutual choice, I could do it.
    collinsmommy_06

Answer by collinsmommy_06 at 4:04 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I don't think I could marry a man in politics or one who is involved in the public eye whatsoever.
    Anonymous

• I also wanted to add... you don't have to be any of those things to be a liar. There are plenty of liars in the world.
    Anonymous

• I married a rockstar...It is tiring.
    Anonymous

• momof30404~~~I totally agree about the damage that has been done by the media to Sarah Palin and her family. If memory serves me correctly, during the campaign Obama called his family off limits. That should have also applied to the rest of the runners.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 6:47 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Yes, I probably would. Not while they are at the peak of their prime, but when you fall in love with someone you tend to support their endeavors. I certainly wouldn't support a con man (unless you use that synonymously with politician), but if it were political in nature and I believed in the message and policy my SO was supporting then absolutely I would stay his wife. Most politicians w/ kids are motivated to serve their country in any way to make a positive change for their children's and grandchildren's generations.

I don't doubt that Obama thinks that the changes he wants to implement to our country are positive changes for his own girls. I just happen to have a fundamental disagreement that the changes he wants to make will be for the positive of our country.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:59 PM on Jun. 15, 2009