hahaha HAIRLESS!

LMAO! My son was helping me clean the kitchen. When he was done, i asked him to go up to his bathroom, and wash his hands. Instead he went to my bathroom. I had a bottle of veet on the sink (one of the pump bottles) and he used that has soap....then he brought it to me (probably after realizing it smelled funny) I told him that stuff would make his hair fall out. He didnt believe me, so I put a dab on my arm and showed him. IT WAS HILARIOUS! BTW he is 6. Of course I made him wash his hands with real soap.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in General Parenting

• lol thats cruel
    Anonymous

• thas funny! you never know what kids will get into.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:28 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• That stuff really works? Good to know LOL
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 4:10 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Heck yeah it works!!!! MUCH better than nair! It dont stink as bad, or burn.
    Anonymous

• Six year olds are soo cute! Bet he wont try to use that stuff again unless hes trying to get rid of some hair! LOL
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 4:12 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Why is something that toxic anywhere near where a six year old can get at it??? Haven't you read the warnings on the can? Don't you know that you put your child in danger?
    http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/product.php?prod_id=27082

Answer by rkoloms at 10:22 PM on Jun. 16, 2009