Does anyone work from their home?

Hello all! I was reading up about a woman that lives about 30 miles from me in a small town that works from home on her computer and makes good money. Does anyone work from home and if so would you please be helpful and give me information about it. I am a mother of three children ages 4, 1, and 3 months. I have never left the youngest of the three yet. I'm breastfeeding and I'm very attached to her as she is me. Please help me so i dont have to leave my babies. Thank you,
~Annie

hooten_annie

Asked by hooten_annie at 3:28 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• If you're interested in being a work at home mom, you should read my blog with more information. Be a Work at Home Mom

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:48 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• in the process of getting a wah job! I sent out my resume an hour or so ago *finger crossed*.
    I found the job listing on Craigslist.com under PT jobs. The job title is "homebound debt collector". So I reckon I'd be making outgoing calls helping consumers pay off their debt with *so and so* by offering payment plans and stuff. it pays by commission and bonuses only, but if I got the knack for it, it sounds like it could be a fun and well paying job (ceo advertised 50k/year can be made easy with the right work ethic), plus i can still stay at home with my 14 month old.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:48 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• YES I get to work from home and absolutely love it! I have 2 little ones a 5 and a 2 year old and I have not had to leave my 2 year old to go to work! It is wonderful! I work with a company that just recently won an award from the BBB, so NO SCAM! You can work the hours you want and when you want, totally around your schedule. It is great! If interested, you can visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to get you more information and help you out! I know how it is to not want to leave the little ones, this biz can help you stay home, it has helped me!
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 3:55 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I enjoy working from home, mine is a turnkey busines... the site is all set up for you and includes a store front ... I use my computer ... so can stop and tend to my kids as needed... check it out, keep some things in mind... will you need to store product, shipping costs, finding your customers and ongoing support for you many questions... good luck ... :-)
    BlessingsBegin

Answer by BlessingsBegin at 5:19 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 5:48 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I work from home full time and earn a great income. I have 2 full time businesses and a few ones that I work on the side as well. I really love what I do. I am able to support my family and be with them and watch them grow. Couldn't get any better. I would love to chat with you about what I do and answer any questions you have. My two main companies are Ameriplan and FreebieForce. With Ameriplan I help people work from home or save money with our low cost dental and medical benefits. With Freebie Force I sign new members to our great Freebie Program where you can access hundreds in Free stuff each month for a small fee. Last month I got Diamond Earings FREE, and the membership is only $19.95. Then, if you would like to make an income you just tell people about it. That simple.

Here, get all the information you need:
    Ameriplan - www.DailyChecksAtHome.com
    FreebeForce - www.FreebieForce.com/SabrinaMBowen

I'm here for Q&A

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:49 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=cindyk1982

REAL, FREE and LEGIT! Get paid everyday also!

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 7:58 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I work from home selling and managing a team for Avon. Its something that anyone can be successful at! Its nice because the kids will have fun helping too! Its only $20 to start and that will get you everything you need to get started. Plus if you sign up right now your website will be free for the first four campaigns! www.start.youravon.com and use ref code dhullum to get started!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:05 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Hi Annie, I am a mother of three too and I know what you mean about not wanting to leave your babies. I have been very fortunate to have found a good, legitimate company that you can make real money working from home with. Have a look at this website and go to "get info now" if it looks appealing to you: www.YouCanWorkFromYourHome.com

Lisa

LisaPisanic

Answer by LisaPisanic at 11:10 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Hi Annie ~ I can feel what you are going through. I'm with Gold Canyon, let me send you a pm with some info about the company and how you can get started.

Marianne
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 11:14 PM on Jun. 15, 2009