Does your dh/so go hunting/fishing? (And is a drinker)

If so how long is he away from home?

Do you like that kind of lifestyle?

And can he handle his drinking?

I ask this question bc I have a person that I know and she is going through this and I oftened wondered if she was happy, she seems to be alone all of the time. I mean she makes time for her kids without him, then makes time for him to be with him. but what would get me is him being alone out there hunting and fishing alright..I bet. I would not like that..my feelings

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my husband would fish if we werent in vegas but i would also be with him i love fishing . we both would probably have a couple beers
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:33 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• What does hunting have to do with the ability to hold ones liquor? Plenty of non drinkers hunt or fish and plenty of drunks don't hunt of fish. Where do you hide from a drunk with a loaded gun?
    Anonymous