I am 17 weeks pregnant and has had consistant bleeding along with contractions Im dilated to 1cm and am on bedrest and in and out of the hospital. Has anyone had these problems and the baby made it? I need some hope.

Happylilhome

Asked by Happylilhome at 3:41 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My sister was kind of like that. She bled a lot with her 3rd child, and had contractions really early on. She was put on bed rest and she prayed her heart out the entire time, and she made it to full term and delivered a healthy baby who is now 12.

I hope the best for you!
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 3:47 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Does the baby look okay on ultrasound???
    kuhly27

Answer by kuhly27 at 3:56 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Hey I havent had those problems. But by reading your blog.. Just calm down sweetie. I know you must be stressed out.. and worried.. Just relax and think positive thoughts.. Everything will be alright..Good luck
    NewMomToBe84

Answer by NewMomToBe84 at 4:46 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• The baby looks great on the ultrasound, he/she is always moving and the heartbeat is usually always 160's. The baby has shown no sign of distress thus far.
    Happylilhome

Answer by Happylilhome at 5:13 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• my best friend was EXACTLY where u r at.... or worse. Shes had contractions since about 20 weeks or so all the time, been on bed rest since that point, and in and out of the hospital to stop labor n contractions and what not. She is due ANY DAY NOW (her original due date) and both her and the baby are WONDERFUL. She's stressed n tired of being pregnant with all of the complications, but she is FINE. Just take it easy, relax a lot, take care of you, that will take care of the baby. Think happy thoughts.

gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 9:18 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I haven't gone through that. But I wish you the best
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 10:36 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Our daughter went to heaven this morning thank you all for your answers though.
    Happylilhome

Answer by Happylilhome at 11:53 PM on Jun. 17, 2009