why would someone post sluttly lookin pics then in the caption put" do i look like a whore?"

hmm well your couchie and your other goods are hanging out..let me think about that one. they are just asking for this attention then wonder why guys treat them like a dirty used up slut that they are

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• probably because they are!

Anonymous

• Look at me! Look at me! they are just trying to get attention. Negative attention is better than none at all for some people!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:49 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Can you say - ATTENTION SEEKER! I often wonder if it is actually them or if they found a picture to put just to get some crazy responses.

sticking out tongue

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 3:51 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• op here
    its actually them i saw the one girl at the supermarket, i couldnt help myself i said yes you do look like a dirty whore how much do you charge?
    Anonymous

• Women who do that deserve the slutty attention that they get. You can dress how you want to, but it's the way that a person acts that really shows what kind of person they are. Some women just want to show themselves off...and thats fine to a certain extent, but just dont overdue it!!! If you act slutty and let guys take advantage of you..then you are what you look like.
    BrittanyShay

Answer by BrittanyShay at 4:11 PM on Jun. 15, 2009