What would you do if the pot smoke came into your house through vents (apartments)

It looks like my new neighbors smoke marijuana. When I turned on my a/c the smell was strong in my house. It wasn't like heavy smoke, just the odor. I live in a townhouse and we are side to side. Anyway, I just ignored it. Just curious, what would you do if you knew your neighbors smoke and/or the smell came into your home? I wish I could add a poll like A. Call the police B. Tell landlord C. Ask if they want to share D. Turn on Bob Marley and remember the good ol' days.

SwePea

Asked by SwePea at 3:49 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I would tell the landlord before it gets in my kids' hair.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 3:50 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Call the police!!!
    Anonymous

• Call, the police, it's a health risk for your babies.....good luck :)
    jokermom

Answer by jokermom at 3:52 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I'd tell the landlord and call the police. I wouldn't tolerate that smell in my house especially with children in the house.
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 3:52 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• call the cops then land lord. i had this problem with old neighbors in an apartment building. they lived below us and every time we turned on the vent in the bathroom or opened up the windows the smell would come in. that one day my oldest was about 2 yrs old and was at the front room window then he tried to walk and fell and acted funny, went to the window and pot smoke was coming from the apt below us so i called the cops, they found more than just pot ...they had meth
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 3:55 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Yes and remember where ever there are drugs there could be alot of other dangerous things, guns (they shoot through walls ya know) meth labs blow up!!! Call the police!!! NOW!!!!
    JULIAN01

Answer by JULIAN01 at 4:02 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Some neighbors across the street smoke. In their garage all the time lol. Idc. But we live in a house and I live houses away from them. In an apt I'd probably do what pps have already mentioned
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 4:03 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I'd call the cops, then call the landlord.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:04 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I would do something tell them landord or the cops , you have kids they dont need to be around that junk!!!!
    IloveJesus316

Answer by IloveJesus316 at 4:07 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I was just curious about what other moms would do. Here in California cops do not care about pot. We need to save the cop calls and jail cells for things like violence and gangs.
    SwePea

Answer by SwePea at 4:13 PM on Jun. 15, 2009