Has your child ever pooped in the bath tub? What did you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in General Parenting

• numerous times. take em out, empty the tub, clean out the poop and then if her bath had just started start all over again, if she'd been playing for a bit than that was just it for the night, depending on how dirty she was.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 3:53 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• yep-actually he did that 2 weeks ago. lol. i scooped it out (he was freaking out!) and then reran the bath water.
    Anonymous

• yup....

take them out, scrub the tub, and then just shower them off.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 3:56 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I always take a bath with my DD and it hasn't happened yet...but I'm sure it will happen sooner or later.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 4:01 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• My DD did this for the first time the other month. I was so grossed out by the thought of it (even though I have by now changed a million poopy diapers!). I just simply do not like to clean the pop out of the tub! I drained the tub, put the poop in the toilet, sprayed the tub down w/ some clorox cleaner, took the shower head to rinse it & that was it. Its not like it was a big deal but I still take her out of the tub if I start to see that pop squat happen! LOL
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 4:05 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• "AAH!" *grab child and sit on a towel on the floor, drain bathtub, bleach, rinse out, wipe child's butt and put back in tub *
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 4:06 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Screamed, and then had my husband clean it up :)
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 4:11 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Oh lord yes! And may I say, thank you for reminding me of such a wonderful memory! Yuck!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:19 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Screamed, and then had my husband clean it up :) - did this wheb DH was still here

AAH!" *grab child and sit on a towel on the floor, drain bathtub, bleach, rinse out, wipe child's butt and put back in tub * - did this just the other day...(dh deployed) thing is, it was while both my kids were in the tub...eeewww!!
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 4:28 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Never poop, but puke once. My 2 yr old was a little under the weather so I threw him and my 16 mnts old in the tub for a quick wash up b4 bed he was playing and goofing off with the bubbles then puke all over. I got them out cleaned the tub. Then showered them off one at a time. It was aweful I felt horrible! Lots of pee too. My 16 month old does it at least once a week that I know of.
    honeychick772

Answer by honeychick772 at 6:30 PM on Jun. 15, 2009