Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What should i do, since the father left me?

THe father of my baby left me and says the baby isnt his. and he has nothing to do with me or the baby. Im due in august.


Asked by miranda_leigh21 at 3:53 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Kids' Health

Level 1 (0 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • If you are on any assistance, the county will take care of it for you. They will refer the case to child support and they will contact him to come in for a DNA test, once he is proven as the father, they will order child support.

    If not on any assistance, once the baby is born,make an appointment with the county child support agency and that will start the ball rolling. You cannot forcce him to be a father but you can make him do his part financially. Do what you need to support your child and give him or her the best life you can.

    Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:03 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

  • Go after him for child support as soon as that baby is born that's all you can really do.

    Answer by MommyKKay at 3:54 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

  • CHILD SUPPORT! ....but you have to stay on top of your cs case or it will go untouched

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

  • take him to court. if he claims the child is not his get a paternity test. then you can get court ordered child support.


    Answer by rose549 at 4:00 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

  • I'm in the same situation but I'm not due till January. DNA test!

    Answer by Autumn22 at 7:55 PM on Jun. 15, 2009