OMG, if i call themdo you think they can tell me how much it ran the bill up?

This weekend apparently dd had my cell phone and i guess i didn't look at it carefully or something i thought i did but i guess i didnt'. Anywasy Sunday morning when i woke up i opened the phone to see what time it was and it was on the internet page. I hadn't used the phone since the night before and i know she didn't have it at night. I remember taking it away from her @8:00 but i could have swore the phone was closed when i did. And apparently if you get online and close the phone it doesn't close the internet iguess because it was still up. Anyways i do not have an internet plan so i am pay per use and SOOOOO worried about what the bill is going to be. Do you think if i call they can tell me approx by how long it was on the internet? It is through AT&T

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• possibly-it wont hurt to try
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:00 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Call and ask. The worst they can say is they don't have the info.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:01 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• They probably could- be sweet and usually, the key work is usually, ATT will work with you. I have att for cell, internet and home phone, so I run into probs too with 2 little ones. If you go in being sweet, they tend to help. If not ask for manager... Good luck!
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 4:02 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Call and tell them what happened. They can see that it was just open and no sites were being visited. If that fails usually if you sign up for a plan you will just have to pay for the month not for the usage.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 4:56 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Definately call and find out, but maybe someone hit the button by accident and nothing happened
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 5:26 PM on Jun. 15, 2009