Do you have a netbook? If so do you like it?

partiesbyjan

Asked by partiesbyjan at 4:09 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• thats what im using right now and omg i love it! its so cute and small and its jus as good as any other regular computer or laptop. but i love how it can jus fit in my purse lols. its jus too cute! and since ive gotten it i wouldn't recommend any other computer. i started off using this jus for my school work but i couldn't resist wonder off and using it to its fullest!
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 4:49 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Kuuipo317 do you have a certain brand that your using? I am going out to find one tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for the feedback
    partiesbyjan

Answer by partiesbyjan at 5:01 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• i have a hp and i think thats the best. i would get a hp or a dell if i were you...theres was actually a thing on the radio bout that and those are the best. and the one i got was only $330
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 7:47 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• i got mine at a best buy and i got my air card for free. i jus have to pay the monthly internet bill....its awesome! i love mine and i love how danty it is....i dont like reg computers now lol so diff from this cute lil thang
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 7:49 PM on Jun. 15, 2009