How Hot is too Hot?

Hubby and I own our own business, BUT THE AIR IS OUT! We had a friend looking at it earlier, but he had other appts, and since he's doing it for free, I can't really complain. He's figured out what's wrong, but he has to replace the parts tomorrow. It's 90 degrees outside! How unreasonable is it if I ask hubby if I can just go grab the kids from the grandparents, and go home? (Where it's like 72 all the time!)

mmmommy0207

Asked by mmmommy0207 at 4:18 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you already feel dehydrated tell him you need to go home. It is so easy to over heat when you are pregnant, it can make you dizzy, and if you get really bad dehydrated it can send you into preterm labor too. Go Home!!! Put your feet up and drink some water!
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 4:30 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Well evenings tend to be cooler and more manageable. You can turn the heat into something fun and instead get a small pool for the yard and sit in it, or a sprinkler for the kids to run in. Get freeze pops to eat and drink lots of ice water.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:20 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I'm at work. LOL. We own an automotive repair shop. I'm stuck in the office with a fan right now, but it's not like the techs have air, either, though! I've been chugging water all day, but I still feel dehydrated!
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 4:22 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Speaking as a woman who makes her living on how hot it is and how many pools are sold and installed....the surface of the sun is about how hot I like it lol.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:36 PM on Jun. 15, 2009