I have a complaint! Lol

Sorry but does anyone ever just have a day where everything is going by in fast motion and you're just standing there? I might just be super hormonal today. I have a 2 year old and a 6 month old and 1 on the way and my hubby is overseas and I only know 1 person here because we've only lived here a few months. I feel lonely and exhausted! My friends back home are all busy and my parents are too. I have dirty dishes in the sink and bottles that need to be cleaned but I have no motivation today lol. I know getting of CM would help, but I like talking to other moms! Do any of you moms, single, SAHM, married or whatever your situation, just feel like your job is just too hard sometimes or is it just me!? =(

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 4:22 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in General Parenting

• the jobs are never ending... yes you have a friend here.. so vent all you like... you do have your hand full... I hope you can take a long hot bath tonight and get a good night sleep (if you can) Dishes...rinse and stack... make dinner now and just serve the kids alittle early... it might help them get off to bed earlier... :-)
    BlessingsBegin

Answer by BlessingsBegin at 4:26 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• You have an unusually tough situation with two children 2 and under and one on the way and your husband away. It's normal to feel exhausted when you are expecting, and it's normal also with two little ones, so you have a double dose. Perhaps you could make a list of what needs to be done and put the items in the order of importance and just do from the most important down until you've had it and then let the rest go. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Answer by Bmat at 4:26 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I have a fifteen month old and an expecting another. And some days I don't want to clean anymore! All I do is clean, and cook, and clean, back and fourth. I would like to just play with my son at the park and not worry about the house. Which I do but I gotta walk a mile and a half there and then back again, which isn't a huge deal. But sometimes my son only wants to play for fifteen minutes, so It really isn't worth the sore legs the next day. lol. I hate asking my DH for help because he works all day, but I wish he would just consider the fact that I don't get a day off. Or a minute for that matter. And when he is off work he checks out for him time. Which is fine, but somedays I would like him to cook, or do dishes or clean the living room you know. lol.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 4:27 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I was running out of space I wanted to congratulate you on your new baby! They are so close that will be so fun! I am so happy that mine will be close! You can add me if you want to. What are your kids names?
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 4:28 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Thank you ladies =)

LucasMama08, thanks for the congrats! Sounds like you have it pretty tough too! I'd pass out of I had to walk a mile and a half both ways LOL. I have 2 girls now, oldest is Lily and youngest is Savannah. I'm only 9 weeks now but we're hoping for a boy =)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:31 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Oh I'm right there w/u ladies! Imagine my surprise to come home to a relatively clean house after being @ work for 48 hours straight! That rarely happens... makes me wonder what he wants! Lol j/k!
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 4:49 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Those are beautiful names! I personally like to wait for dad to have a day off so we can all go to the park, and drive lol. But it seems like we can never match a day off with good weather. Thankfully the weather is picking up so we can go more often. Dad just works a lot. so we will see.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 4:54 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I have days like those often. As a matter of fact I just put up a posting earlier about these almost same things. You are def not alone. I have three boys and the messes never stop. The trash can is always over flowing no matter how many times I take it out. I am either changing a diaper or looking/wiping someones butt. Vacuuming dishes back and forth back and forth. It can be frustrating and overwhelming. NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS! If you ever need someone to talk to feel free to send me a message.
    honeychick772

Answer by honeychick772 at 6:36 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I used to sit down and write out my letter of resignation on a good "bad" day. On a bad "bad" day I'd just scream I QUIT and would lock myself in my room or the bathroom until one of the kids needed something then I'd dry my eyes and just go take care of things again! Some days you just have to find the humor and laugh. Life gets crazy but you don't have to let it drive you there!

Answer by admckenzie at 7:30 PM on Jun. 15, 2009