anyone ever have a...nipple slip?

where did it happen?

MissLisa7657

Asked by MissLisa7657 at 4:24 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• the post office! My whole left boob was free thanks to my 2 yo son.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 4:26 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Grocery store...thx 2 my dd!
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 4:33 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I was sick a few weeks ago and my roomate said he would watch my son so I could take a nap. I fell asleep on the couch on my side and at some point my son came over and pulled my tit out and kissed it! LOL I was mortified when he told me especially because he had 2 friends over!!! Even more embarrassing I didn't even wake up when he put it back in my bra.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 4:37 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• eww, he pulled your boob out to kiss it in front of his friends? I can only imagine what they're telling their friends at school.
    Anonymous

• Yeah he is obsessed with my boobs and kisses them all the time but usually I'm awake lol. Luckily my roomate is mature LOL he said he freaked on his friend that tried to take a picture.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 4:43 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• LOL I did in front of my father-in-law and several other in-laws. When I was breastfeeding my middle son. He was hungry and woop there went my shirt! LOL I was so embarred I hid in the guest bedroom until it was time to go. I still have a hard time looking at his dad.
    honeychick772

Answer by honeychick772 at 4:48 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Got hit hard and tossed to shore by a big wave. Came up for air with my right..buoy bobbing on the surface of the water and about a pound of sand down my suit, and a gallon of burning salt water up my noise. Good times!

salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:49 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I was in Hawaii, wearing a cute bikini I was finally brave enough to wear. The tide was strong, and before I knew it, my entire top had washed away and I was standing on the beach, waving to my husband, topless. He was laughing so hard I knew something was up!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 5:05 PM on Jun. 15, 2009