Does it mean anything?

First let me say I am NOT bashing women who do...but does it mean anything to have a tattoo on your neck? My DH and I saw a woman with a big neck tattoo. I said why would a woman want to do that there? (I have a tattoo just so you know) He said he thought it was a status thing...does this mean gang related? Or is it just a matter of personal preferance? Just wondering.

salexander

Asked by salexander at 4:28 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Perhaps she had a nasty scar and is using the tattoo to cover it up?

Answer by Bmat at 4:30 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• It's just a trend to be in your face about it. No meaning.
    Anonymous

• I have my child's name on my neck it's not huge. I love my child as you do. I have to say you are being judgemental.

Anonymous

• "I have my child's name on my neck it's not huge. I love my child as you do. I have to say you are being judgemental." And I would have to say you did NOT read the question! I have a tattoo, I stated I was not bashing, just curious...get over yourself.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:44 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• i wouldnt really judge i mean there's a million reasons why people get the tattoos they get and where they get them...id jus ask...lols jus be like oh i like your tattoo (even if your lying) and be like why did you choose that one and to put it there
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 4:46 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• It's a place on the body LOL That's my best explanation. Why wouldn't a woman decided to have one put there?
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 4:51 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I wouldn't get any tatoo on my neck only b/c it looks so painful. I'm a bit of a sissy about pain. ( I've had three c-sections) lol I want a tattoo bt don't have any yet. I'm the 2 I'm getting are going to be easy to cover in a job situation. I just don't see people hiring me with big ol' tattooos all over. But that's just me..
    honeychick772

Answer by honeychick772 at 4:53 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• It's not gang related gang tattoos can go anywhere.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 5:14 PM on Jun. 15, 2009