I am determined, I MUST MUST loose weight!!!! I have to change my eating habits.

I bought lots of fruit today. I also bought One a Day Weight Smart vitamins.

I have also walked and did floor exercises today!

I MUST do it. I know I would feel better about myself which is more valuable than eating another cookie! lol

I weigh about 180 and would like to get to about 140 or so.

Tell me all of your weight loss success stories, how you did it, how much weight you lost. Also how much better you felt, physically and emotionally!

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 4:29 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Health

• I lost 40 lbs on weight watchers. Feeling good really is so much better than anything you can put in your mouth!
    beccare2000

Answer by beccare2000 at 4:34 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I actually use sparkpeople.com to help keep track of what I eat and my exercise. Since May 1st I have lost 9 lbs. I keep saying to myself I must, I must too. I started out at 183 and it has my goal set to 156. I will be happy enough if I get to 160. I want to be healthy not only for myself but my kids.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 4:35 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Drink, Drink, Drink - Water... the water will help fill you up helps clean out the body... add some friends here to help motivate you .... accountability can help... watch the fruits... they might be high in sugars... keep up the good work!
    BlessingsBegin

Answer by BlessingsBegin at 4:41 PM on Jun. 15, 2009