Have you bought a fathers day gift yet? What?

I bought my dh a new water hose and a Callaway golf cap.

My kids picked out the cap.

They will also probably make cards too.

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 4:31 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Holidays

• I suck at buying gifts! He always gets me something awesome, like for my birthday last year he got me a digital camera, V-day this year he proposed and mother's day he got me an ipod. However I'm broke so I always get him cheap stuff but I feel awful lol!

I got him a family guy shirt that says #1 Dad and a card. I want to get him more but I'll probably just take him out to dinner or something. My oldest is 2 so I might have her make him something.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:34 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• i had my kids sign some cards, and made a scrapbook page for him to put on his wall locker overseas
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 4:36 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Yup :) I sent my hubby (in Iraq) a book called "The Dad's Book", LOTS of candy, beef jerky, and a card. Then yesterday my friend and I had our kids trace their hands (well I traced my kids b/c they are little- only 1 and 2) and we cut them out and attached them to paper arms attached to a paper body and head and folded them across to make a hug. :) I sent him MORE candy and pepperoni and summer sausage today.
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 4:59 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I got DH a wake board thing. It's like a surf board you pull behind the boat. (we dont even have a boat but his friend does) It was at a boat store going out of business. It was $400 and I got it for $100, so I thought that was pretty good. And i'll make him a cake with a sail boat on top with waves.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 5:51 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I am getting him a new cell phone.  My daughter is getting him the "Father's Legacy book" shown on  http://www.cjkidz.com/Fathersday.html

momjs

Answer by momjs at 6:44 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Well...it's real hot here in Oklahoma during the summer months so I bought my fiance a pair of swimming trunks/shorts a decorative t-shirt with no sleeves(he hates sleeves!),and a pair of flip-flps to go with the outfit.This way when we want to go swimming or to our friends pool parties,he's ready for the fun and will stay cool!I also got him a movie he has wanted for awhile.My stepson bought his dad a gearshift knob for his truck,which he always is in!!
    momz1970

Answer by momz1970 at 8:43 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I havent bought anything yet. I helped my son make a card. I really wanna be one of those women who say screw him, he didnt even say happy mothers day to me til we were in bed that night, why should I bother, he's not my dad. But I cant. I plan to buy a bucket and car washing supplies.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 6:07 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• We got him tickets to a minor league baseball game. The kids are making cards for him. I know we're not very creative.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 6:43 PM on Jun. 18, 2009