Have you ever gone to a psychic to find out if you are pregnant?

This is funny I know. I went to a psychic for fun. I have been to him once before and he was really right on. This time I went because I am going crazy waiting until my period is due to find out if I am pregnant. I have been trying to conceive for a few months. I am due on Thursday or Friday June 18 or 19th for my period and I was hoping to finally be pregnant. I know it is only for entertainment but it made me kind of bummed. He told me I wasn't and that I needed to watch out next month or I would be pregnant with Triplets. What do you think about this. I know it is ridiculous right? I hope he was wrong.

taraandguy

Asked by taraandguy at 4:35 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Don't worry about it. These "psychics" don't care how much strife they cause while they give their thought up on the spot "predictions" - ignore it.
    Anonymous

• I want to go to a psychic and wear something that I don't show in and see if they know that I'm pregnant.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 4:47 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• psychics are evil there of the devil
    1 John 4:1
    Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 4:57 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I agree with hinson 100%! Why go to a phony, who is fake, when you can go buy a pregnancy test,and find out the truth for yourself?
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 5:04 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I would just spend the money on a pregancy test. At least there is some medical basis for the accuracy of an hpt, you can't say the same for a psychic.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 5:25 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• on the way to the psychic I would stop by walmart and spend half the price. It is easier and cheaper. LOL
    Anonymous

• Even as a Pagan I have to say. Go buy a test.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:36 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• If these psychics knew what they said they did they would be rich by now from the lottery, and not taking your money. Buy a test.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 5:42 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• "psychics are evil there of the devil
    1 John 4:1
    Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world"

define false prophet? The way I see it.. it's a person that falsely claims they are like Jesus...

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:14 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• "If these psychics knew what they said they did they would be rich by now from the lottery, and not taking your money. Buy a test."

I think people are confusing what a true psychic does from that of a fortune teller.. there is a difference..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:15 PM on Jun. 15, 2009