I am having a horrible day!

I have felt exhausted since I woke up this morning, I have no vehicle to "get out" for a bit, the man is out working, we have no money the bills are piling up, my daughter wont stop crying and though I no in my mind Im not alone I feel like I am... AAAHHHHH

jhj4ever

Asked by jhj4ever at 4:40 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Health

• Take a walk in the fresh air maybe that will help??
    JULIAN01

Answer by JULIAN01 at 4:43 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Can you put the Baby in the stroller and go for a walk!! I walk every night and it really does wonders for my disposition if I am super grumpy!!!
    Diana44

Answer by Diana44 at 4:49 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• We all have our days. Stop worring about the bills, they will be there forever and the money isnt just going to fall from the sky. So why worry? You pay some when you get the money. Go for a walk or something. You DD might be crying b/c she can tell your all stressed out about everything and not happy. If momma's happy, everybody is happy! LOL
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 5:49 PM on Jun. 15, 2009