Last 5lbs?

I've lost all but 5lbs of my first pregnancy "baby weight" and I'm starting to wonder if its worth the stress of the last few pounds or more if I plan on ttc in a year or less? I feel like maybe I should just wait till after this next pregnancy to worry about it. (I only want 2)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Also remember that the older you get, your body looks better with just a pound or two more. :) But if you are wanting these last 5 to come off, make sure that you are only eating clean foods. That means, good quality protein, not fast food and junk meats; good vegetables and fruit with each meal, and lastly water to drink. I promise this will do it for you. It might take a couple of weeks, but taking out fast food cals, junk food on all kinds, and sugar will help your body be the weight it should be for your frame and family history. :) Hope this gives you a simple way. :)
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 11:37 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• it'd be a lot easier to start off your next pregnancy at 5 lbs lower weight, either way dear you have to lose the weight if you want to look like you used to. no excuses.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:46 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Every health expert out there will tell you - DO NOT LOOK AT THE NUMBER! Do you like how your clothes fit? Do you have enough energy to do the things you want? How is your overall health? Even your waist size is far more important than your plain weight number. Stressing over 5 pounds that you may or may not ever lose is not worth the health impact of the stress. Eat healthy, exercise, and let your weight do whatever it wants.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:51 PM on Jun. 15, 2009