Ouch?!

Ok so I may sound really dumb. But is it supposed to burn when you pee when you have a yeast inf? A couple days ago I felt like I was starting to get one, u know the itching and stuff. So I used the 1day monistat with the little egg like insert, and the cream. Well now it still kinda itches but it burns really bad when I pee now. So I dont know whether it is still a yeast inf, or maybe a uti...which ive never had before and Im 25.

RhiannonHunt

Asked by RhiannonHunt at 4:46 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Health

• It sounds like a UTI. Sometimes those will go away with force-drinking fluids, but they don't always and can go to the kidneys- a serious problem. So go to an urgent care clinic or your doctor or gyn, especially since this is a first for you.

Answer by Bmat at 4:54 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• get an exam done, could be an STD or UTI
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:47 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• if its an STD, me and DH need to have a serious talk!! Lol!!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 4:49 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I should add, Im trying to wait to call the DR until next month when im going to have my iud removed. money is tight till DH gets paid again and our copay jsut hiked up to $30 a visit...
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 4:50 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• sound like the bladder. Need to see a doctor.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 4:50 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Sounds like an UTI, make a call to your Dr.
    Anonymous

• i dont think you have a STD just go see a doctor.
    rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 4:50 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I know money is tight but you need to see a Dr. or it can get worse. 30 now or 300 later?
    Anonymous

• Sounds like a uti to me...I used to get them often...drinks lots of cranberry juice and call your doctor...mine wouldn't charge me to come in and pee in a cup...maybe yours will do the same for you...it was considered a test (like a blood draw) not an office visit. I was also told...always try to pee after sex...even just a little...it'll help prevent future ones
    Anonymous

• crap..thank you everyone~! I really appreciate the answers....guess i better call the dr now! so do i call my gyn...i dont ever see a fam dr?...my kids do, but i dont know i want to talk to him about this stuff. I really like my gyno. shes the only dr ive seen in 5 yrs! i have a weird phobia of drs!

RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 5:00 PM on Jun. 15, 2009