Is it normal to have alot of

I have alot of discharge its clear and it dont have a smell to it is that normal....???

krysdawn09

Asked by krysdawn09 at 5:08 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, unfortunately it is very normal. I've had it everyday of my pregnancy and I'm 25 weeks. Some days I change my underwear two or three times. You could wear panty liners if it bothers you, but I didn't want to waste the money on them.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 5:12 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Yes it is and it is soooo annoying! Your body is just working extra hard to keep bacteria and other unwanted things out of your vagina and away from the baby so that is why you have so much more discharge. I have started using panty liners because it got annoying constantly having to change underwear.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 5:26 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I going thru it now and i really didn't think it would stain your undies but it does almost all my undies are stained up from the discharge like a yellow color when it dries clear to white when it comes out its gross.lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Jun. 16, 2009