What do you wash your Va Jay Jay with?? seriously.

I have always used DOVE soap because its mild, and used regular body wash on the rest of my body. I was watching THE DOCTORS or whatever its called on TV and they saud NOT to use soap, just to use........water!!!!!!! To me, that just sounds disgusting. I definetely wouldnt feel clean at all if i just used water. Do you use soap, or just water???? Im curious, i thought everyone used soap on their bodies...
am i the only one???????? wow.

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 5:10 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Summer's Eve feminine wash (works GREAT) or vinegar (Natural oder neutralizer and NO you won't smell like vinegar, you'll smell like...NOTHING, but still be clean.) It's a natural cleaner too.

Anonymous

• I'm obsessive about keeping it clean inside and out! LOL I use softsoap.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 5:13 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• The same soap that I use for the rest of me. It seems to me that the germs need to be washed off, and soap is a way to loosen the oils so that the germs will be removed. I have been told by my doctors, though to not take bubble baths, since that can be irritating.

Answer by Bmat at 5:14 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I use soap and always have, i will always use soap, i wouldn't feel clean if i used water either.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 5:14 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I use Dove moisturizing ribbons or something similar to that. That's what I use for my entire body and what I have used for years.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 5:17 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I wash the inside with water only and I rinse the outside with water. Then I wash my whole body including my vagina with a feminine wash it smells really good and works the best. But I don't use it inside. I was told it can cause bad infections. Anyway its a soft soap and I use a little froo froo. lol I don't know what they are really called the froofy sponge. happy

LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 5:18 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• summers eve it is the only thing ive ever used
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:20 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I use water. I dunno, it works for me.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:24 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I use dove soap on the outside. on the inside, I use water most of the time && summer's eve douche about once a month, usually right after I have my period. you're not supposed to douche very often b/c it disrupts your pH balance && can cause infections. && you're not supposed to use regular soap on the INSIDE either, but it's fine on the outside.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 5:30 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• i use douche for the insde but i clean my WHOLE body with caress (sp?) bath soap i would feel clean just to use water either
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 5:30 PM on Jun. 15, 2009