POISON CONTROL!!!!!!!

1-916-651-4040 is the number for our representative. I dont know if this is going on everywhere but locoal poison control is going to be cut out of the southern california budget. I know they are taking away a few programs. But poison control is so nice to have it saves ppl from ER long waits when nothing might be wrong at all. So please ladies if you could call and speak up for us to keep this local poison control service that would be a God send. That God I have never had to use it but a friend of mine uses it at least once a month and this has helped her so much.

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 5:25 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• OMG! why would they remove that!? Id be super pissed. I call a lot. luckily never anything serious. I live in Iowa, but theyre wonderful here. they even call back to check on us to amke sure everything is ok. can you call another states incase you need it? ill give you iowas # if necessary, i have it in my speed dial...just pm if you want lol
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 5:30 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• welcome to the end results of socialism. As the well runs dry things start to be eliminated.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:39 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I have called several times as well. I like having it around. But I guess in worst case scenarios I would call my childs pediatrician.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 5:40 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• You have to be kidding me....they are killing poison control out there?
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 5:57 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Thank you Carpy, thank you. Nicely said.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 7:04 PM on Jun. 15, 2009