Would you prefer to be with your real love with out ever getting married or a no good man that would marry and be with you for life

Is it marriage over love or love over marriage is marriage that important

Myni

Asked by Myni at 5:26 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• real love and no marriage
    Anonymous

• Definitely a true love without marriage.

I never want to get married.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 5:36 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Real love. Who cares if your married. You marry for love and then it turns to crap. I want love! I dont care if it's a different man every 10-15 years! LOL
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 5:38 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Who says you can't have both? I have real love w/marriage,I know it doesn't always turn out that way but it's ok to want both.
    Anonymous

• happyI guess I'm lucky: I married my true love. But, it was only through our "valleys" and mountains did I realize that he is my "real love."

jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 5:40 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• real love.I dont want to get married.I also dont believe in real love so whatever
    babysyoungmom1

Answer by babysyoungmom1 at 5:45 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I didn't feel I had to get married. I didn't really care if I was had a boyfriend or not. I didn't need a mate to define myself. When I met my husband, it was surprising and grand. We dated for 3 years before getting married. We were in no hurry. We had to finish college. He wanted to get a job. I wouldn't get married just so I would be married. I would rather be alone and happy than married and miserable. And, you would be miserable!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:50 PM on Jun. 15, 2009