what happened to morals? why do ppl think its ok to have muliple partners at one time?

or going with someone then up and leaving cause they found someone else, like being engaged 5 times with in 3 months....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Unfortunately caitxrawksx is right, ppl have been morally challenged for a long time. Whats changed in recent years though is general societys acceptance of lack of morals.
    ap.sahm

Answer by ap.sahm at 6:00 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• God gives free will, and we all live/are accountable to the choices made, whether good or bad. It all goes back to choice.
    Anonymous

• I think society doesn't hold anything to be valued or revered anymore. I think it's a kind of "anything goes" and "enjoy the moment" time right now. Plus, we've become accustomed to instant gratification: you don't have to work hard/wait long for much. Think: microwaves, fast food, etc.
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 5:47 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• because that is the time we liv ein now . it sickens me to see women having no respect for themselves . i am not that way and my daughters wont be either .
    Anonymous

• People have ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS been like this. I shit you not. ALWAYS. Society is just more open about it now.

Have you ever heard of the Marquis de Sade? He was one sick man who lived in France in the 18th and 19th centuries. He was a sex freak. He paid prostitutes and did horrible things with them. He wrote novels about bestiality and necrophilia.

Oh, and let's not forget about Giacomo Casanova! He was a sex freak too! He saw sex and dating as a game. He died in 1798.

So please don't think that morals have become looser over the years. People have always been just as freaky deaky as they are now. Homosexuality was a normal part of ancient Roman and Greek life. It's not a new thing. Multiple partners are not a new thing either.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:54 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• They don't go from person to person. They are so horrible to get along with that no one will stay with them. They get left that many times. They are probably pushy and assertive and demand to be "engaged" but the guy really didn't want to. After about, I don't know, 3.2 seconds, he says bye!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:43 PM on Jun. 15, 2009