• In the Spotlight:

do you still use the sink to wash dishes?

how many people still rely on hand washing their dishes instead of using the dishwasher?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do!
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 5:51 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Me!!!
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 5:52 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• We do. We don't have a dishwasher and if we had one...probably would rarely use it.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:53 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• lol.. we had a dishwasher & hubby tried to use it for the first time. he opened it while it was running... OMG... lol.. i just remember going downstairs and walking into the kitchen and seeing him shin-deep in bubbles. we never touched it again! hahahahahaha so we still hand wash
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 5:56 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I do dishes more often run the dishwasher if I have guest over ...
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 5:58 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I have a dishwasher for the first time in years now, and i'm LOVING it! I missed having one. I still wash a lot of my big pots and pans and stuff in the sink though, because they either dont fit, or take up too much room for anything else to fit in the dishwasher.
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 5:59 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• i use the dishwasher alot i have a house full all the time so it is easier to use the dishwasher. i do wash dishes by hand if there are just a few dishes. i guess i'm a lazy. lol
    okc-mom-2

Answer by okc-mom-2 at 6:04 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• i still do unless i have company then i just throw them in there so i can spend more time with my company.
    Anonymous

• I don't own a dishwasher, so I only use the sink! Its no big deal though, I just wash the dishes as I use them!
    Heather08161982

Answer by Heather08161982 at 6:07 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• We don't have a dishwasher in the house that we are renting. It sucks. This is the first time in my life that I haven't had one. We were going to buy one, but we aren't staying here long, so we decided against it. I can't wait to move!!!
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 6:14 PM on Jun. 15, 2009