I am so fed up right now I can scream

My 7 month old has turned into the most fussey baby ever!!! She is teeting. I try to do what i can for that. I can do any thing. This house is a dump. The dishes bulit up. I cant go get the laudry out. She fusses her head off. Screaming her head off and doesnt stop. I dont care what u think im a horrible mother I put her in the crib shut the door and left came in the living room and threw my a chair! im tired of everything! I am just giving up on everydamn thing. I dont have time to work out so I'll just be fat, i'll let my house turn into a dump! Cant clean it! I have so much stress bulit up! Say im a bad mother I dont give a damn anymore

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sorry for the spelling errors im listening to a screaming baby threw the walls
    Anonymous

• I don't think your a bad mother your just stressed out. I have a son that is 6 1/2 months and all he ever does is cry and want to be held and wants all he attention. and you leaving the baby in the room is a good idea so you don't take the anger out out them. I don't know what else to tell you. Hope everything works out for you.
    Anonymous

• just let her cry when you get that upset you need to take care of yourself b4 you can take care of her......and if it gets too bad call a friend or family member to help.....so you dont get to that breaking point
    Anonymous

• i dont think ur a bad mother maybe nsuper stressed....Do you have family or a friend that will take her despite her screaming
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 6:05 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Its okay to get upset just breathe evry mother goes through times like this as far as i know and its okay no one can call u a bad mother for being overwhelmed everyone goes through it just try to calm down take things one step at a time slow down and think about what u need to do... first sit and drink a glass of water ... then pick up when ur ready... just a few things at a time. maybe just organize the dishes and run the water ( u get the point) then check on the baby when u r calmer. Its okay to let her cry for a little while. The baby is probably sensing that ur mad and frustrated and its making her tense just rock her slowly and try to calm her down too. itll be okay. if worse comes to worse call a relative or friend to come help u for a little while
    ahsongbird

Answer by ahsongbird at 6:08 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• You should go ahead and clean your house. It'll be once less thing to be stressed about. It might actually relieve some stress to do the physical work.

Join Infamous

gwebkeijmmm

Answer by gwebkeijmmm at 6:15 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I think most of us have been there. Call her peditrician first but I would Give her baby orajel and tylenol as directed.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 6:17 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• try motrin! It has been a life saver here! Letting her cry is fine but it sounds like you need a break if you have some family that lives close I would call tehm and take a nap! Hope it gets better soon!
    kcriswell

Answer by kcriswell at 6:22 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• it doesn't make u a bad mom. At least u know when u are fed up and put her in a safe place when u r upset. i have a 3 yr old who has been driving me nuts and it is so hard not to lose my temper. Sometimes i just want to get out. But things will get easier. It can't last forever. Just make sure to ask and get help when u can. Sometimes u can't do it alone
    kbmama531

Answer by kbmama531 at 6:31 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Get a sling! I have a very high needs toddler and her sling was a LIFESAVER during her first year of life. There was no way I would have accomplished anything without it. I had a Moby Wrap, but you might like a Mei Tai also.

And I agree with PP. Clean your house as much as you can after she goes to bed. If you have no energy then, do it tomorrow when she's awake. Have her sit next to you while you clean--5 minutes cleaning, then 5 mins playing with her. Takes longer that way, but everything gets done.

Good luck mama. Go give that LO a hug. I hate when my LO is teething--I just cuddle her because I feel so bad for her pain.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 6:33 PM on Jun. 15, 2009