FED UP

My 7 month old has turned into the most fussey baby ever!!! She is teeting. I try to do what i can for that. I can do any thing. This house is a dump. The dishes bulit up. I cant go get the laudry out. She fusses her head off. Screaming her head off and doesnt stop. I dont care what u think im a horrible mother I put her in the crib shut the door and left came in the living room and threw my a chair! im tired of everything! I am just giving up on everydamn thing. I dont have time to work out so I'll just be fat, i'll let my house turn into a dump! Cant clean it! I have so much stress bulit up! Say im a bad mother I dont give a damn anymore

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• sorry for the spelling errors. im listening to a baby scream threw the walls
    Anonymous

• You sound like you're having depression and anger issues. Get counseling. If you can, get a babysitter (or family member if you have any close to you) to take your baby for the day so you can relax then get caught up on chores. It's not the end of the world, and you're not a bad mother, you're just frustrated and need to get a hold of yourself.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 6:04 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Take a deep breath, It's going to be alright.
    Anonymous

• That sucks sorry that this is so hard for you I wish I could go help you clean a lil bit and take the baby off your hands for a few hours. I hope it gets better!
    neveragain17

Answer by neveragain17 at 6:08 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• UR NOT A BAD MOTHER. u just need a break. see if her dad, or a family member, or a close friend will take ur child for a few hours or the day so u can have a break. hope things get better. if u need to vent im me. Good Luck.
    okc-mom-2

Answer by okc-mom-2 at 6:13 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I went through the same with my dd she was colicky from the day she was born till just under a year old. ALWAYS cried sometimes when my nerves hit the breaking point i did the same thing put her in her crib and walked outside for 5-10 minutes (she was older then) and got my head together. When I went back in half the time she was quiet and would fall asleep and other times I would go in there and get her and she would be better and so was I.... It'll get better I promise
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 6:16 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• You need to call on some help.... don't let things get you to the point where you are overwhelmed. The house will be clean one day.. you will get back into your workout routine one day.. and yeah the baby will stop crying. promise. You need to put things in perspective babies cry because that's the only way they know to communicate and the more you get stressed over a crying baby... the more they cry. Relax call your mom or a friend to hangout with the baby for a minute so you can refocus and buy some paper plates. Everyone goes through the crap days so they can appreciate the calm ones. Goodluck and try to relax.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 6:16 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• you are not a bad mom! everyone reaches their frustration point. atleast you are not beating your child for screaming because she is in pain. you need a time out. someone should take care of the baby wile you go pamper yourself! whats with the dad? or is he worthless? grandma or grandpa that might help out so you can have some time for yourself?
    AlexesmommySam

Answer by AlexesmommySam at 6:28 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• wow, that was clear. Do you have someone who can come help out? Your baby is picking up and reacting to your negative energy. That is why she's crying. She's saying the same thing "I give up" but she can't be as clear as you are. Letting her cry isn't going to kill her. She'll be fine. But when you calm down see if you can get someone to stop by and help for a bit. Maybe you can go for a walk. the dishes and house can wait. Do a bit at a time when you can. It is probably just overwhelming you right now. Get out the stroller and take the baby for an adventure around the block or just out in the yard. It will be fine.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:34 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• You know how you needed a time out, your baby probably does too.

There's nothing wrong with putting them in a safe place and walking away, even outside for a few minutes. We ALL hit high frustration points with our children. It does not make you a bad mother. Today it's crying and tomorrow it'll be because she cut her hair off... for the 3rd time. ;)
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 6:44 PM on Jun. 15, 2009