Do you work at home?

If so what are the things that your doing?
Where's a good place/company to work at home for?
I know there's a lot of bogus places so that's what I'm trying to advoid.

Idea's and answers are needed thanx :)

dorkish_face

Asked by dorkish_face at 6:07 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• YES I do! I have 2 little ones and I love being at home with them. The comp I work with just received an award from the BBB for its ethics and integrity so NO SCAM! If interested, you can visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to help you and chit chat with you to get you more info!
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 6:17 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and links.  You can check them out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:56 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I found about a dozen scams before I found a few good companies to work for. I made a list of the good ones and I'm passing it on. Everything listed is free (so is the information) http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 7:36 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=cindyk1982

This site is REAL, FREE and LEGIT! I make a great income from this site alone. I work when I want and how long I want.

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 7:55 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I work from home. Are you looking for a job or a Business opportunity? There is such a big difference so that is something to keep in mind. You should NEVER pay for a job but a Business you are going to be looking at a start up and prob some sort of overhead. But you will get great tax write offs with a business and you are saving on gas, work clothes, lunches etc... I am with Ameriplan and it is a Business Opportunity not a job. The income is really good and we recieve benefits. Ameriplan is great because even though it is a business we recieve all the training and support that you would get with a job. So let me know if this might FIT you! Good Luck and God Bless :)
    www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/ChristinaDennis
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 8:07 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I sell and am a Unit Leader for Avon. WHy don't you consider it? Its a ton of fun, reputable and an easy way to make money at home. Its only $20 to start too! Just go to www.start.youravon.com and use reference code dhullum Good Luck!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 8:57 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• If so what are the things that your doing? I have been with At Home America for two years, athomeamerica.com/dixie and I have had great success and fun with it! I have also started my own company called Walnut Creek Cowgirl and I make my own jewelry!

Where's a good place/company to work at home for? At Home America, and my own company :) If you have questions about At Home please PM me!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:58 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I run a Tupperware business and LOVE IT!!! Check out my site at my2.tupperware.com/amyroca I'd love to tell you more. I have been running my Tupperware business for 3 years and I LOVE IT!!! Anyone can do it plus it's SO FUN!!! I'd love to tell you more if you are interested. Just let me know.
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 10:26 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Start your rewarding Gold Canyon career today for just $20 with Gold Canyon's new Stimulus Kit.
    Your Stimulus Kit includes the basic supplies you need to get your business up and running right away. Here's what's included:
    •· 2009 Spirited Summer Catalog
    •· Getting Started Guide
    •· Discover Gold Canyon DVD
    •· US Sponsor Packet
    •· Quick Start Trifold
    •· Access to Essentials Online, Gold Canyon's exclusive Demonstrator order entry site giving you 25% off all Gold Canyon products.
    •· Your own personalized Gold Canyon e-commerce website and e-newsletter....Your first 90 days are FREE!
    FREE BONUS!
    Reach the sales level for your preferred kit within your first 30 days and you'll earn either your Sampler Kit or full Demonstrator Kit FREE! Respective free kit will ship after the 30th day. Stimulus Kit cost of $20 incl
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 11:04 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Yes, you most certainly do want to avoid the bogus companies; I came across a couple when I was looking for a work from home opportunity. Thankfully a really good opportunity found me!! I love it! Have a look at this website and go to "get info now" if it looks interesting to you. www.YouCanWorkFromYourHome.com

LisaPisanic

Answer by LisaPisanic at 11:05 PM on Jun. 15, 2009