I hate it when.....

What do get most irritated by that other people do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I hate it whn people say I understand, you may understand because you have cognitive skills but unless you have walk a mile in that persons shoes you have no clue. I hate it when someone loans you something and they know that you will pay them when and as soon as you can but as soon as you turn your back here they come often you got my money. I feel unless there was a time set to repay the money don't hesitate after the fact of loaning the money if you had concerns in you should of just said no. I hate it when people are only giving and caring two times out of the year November , December why not care in March (Example) or any other time. It's like people have guilt trips for not caring any other time so they figure better show some luv now. I hate procrastinators. I hate ifyyy people somethings are just a simple yes or no and not that serious.OMG
    sassygirl09

Answer by sassygirl09 at 8:19 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• when people stick their noise in where it don't belong
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 6:11 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• When some one say I NEVER or MY HUSBAND WOULD NEVER .... and you know they are flat out lying
    neveragain17

Answer by neveragain17 at 6:13 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Acting high and mighty like my sister does. She acts like she does no wrong!!
    ellies3boys

Answer by ellies3boys at 6:19 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• When my Hubby farts by me. lol.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 6:19 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• when u ask for advise and people bash u for even asking.
    okc-mom-2

Answer by okc-mom-2 at 6:23 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• When people pull out in front of me on the road and I have to put on the brakes to keep from hitting them and then they don't keep up the speed of the traffic.

Answer by Bmat at 6:30 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• People think they have the one and only right answer to EVERYTHING! Karma may bite me back hard, put I love proving them wrong when I can...Sorry!
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 9:27 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Ignorance in all forms
    mommy-perks

Answer by mommy-perks at 1:10 AM on Jun. 16, 2009