Who wants to tell a story? Tell us six or seven sentences about any thing in your life and mix up part of it some how with the previous responder in similarity of life or glad to have a different life!! Let's see what happens!!!!

My cat woke up in the middle of the night and ran through the house playing so loud jumping on furniture that we thought it was thundering outside!! All that happened after I finally went to sleep after emailing my brotherinlaw about my son visiting. The cat playing reminded me of my cousin being kept awake one night cause his toddler son just wouldn't settle in and had to play. So my cousin settled in their playroom in the middle of the night while Joseph played and played. I remember telling my cousin he was lucky that Joseph wanted to play and wasn't awake just screaming and cranky!!!! I shoulda been so lucky with my kids!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No answers yet