"most fun" age?

Do you think there is a certain time when a baby is fun? Because in the beginning they are just mostly hard work!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter is a ton of fun right now! She will be year old next month =]
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 6:25 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I love age one. They are super curious, learning to talk and copy everyone yet they have their own personality and are asserting their independence. So cute!
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 6:28 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• My daughter gets more fun every day. After about 3 months, when they can actually start playing a little, they get "fun". It is still a lot of work, but you have a lot more laughs. My daughter is 16 months now, and she is amazing.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 6:32 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• i think it more fun when they start eating solids.. you get to see they face reaction on something new.. hehe
    mommytobe24

Answer by mommytobe24 at 6:34 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• It is always a lot of work, but I think it gets more fun at about 8-10 months. They are starting to get into things and really show their personality.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 7:03 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Right now! (I'm sure it will change as he gets older) My son is 11 months old and I just LOVE spending time with him. He is SO fun right now and learning so much so fast it's amazing!
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 8:57 PM on Jun. 15, 2009