25 weeks and not feeling too good

I'm 25 weeks and have been feeling really crappy lately.

I cannot sleep at all, not because I'm uncomfortable but I just cannot fall asleep. My whole body is aching. I can only stay moving for like an hour and then I'm completely exhausted. (I'm aware all of that could be normal)

I've been feeling like I'm gonna have diarrhea (but haven't had any) or a really bad period for the past four days. I am experiencing a lot more discharge than I have in my pregnancy before. I'm cramping pretty badly. My lower back hurts so bad and I feel nauseated (no vomiting though) and there is soooo much pressure in my pelvic region.

Is this typical for 25 weeks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Call your ob to be on the safe side. Normal for one can be preterm labor for another
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 7:00 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Go get checked out now! I went into premature labor with my last child at 25 weeks. They were able to stop it, but it sounds alot like what I was experiencing.
    jjamom

Answer by jjamom at 7:00 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• It sounds pretty normal. I didn't feel to much pressure in my pelvis until about 33 weeks. When do you see the doc?
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 7:02 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• R U sure were not the same person. I have been feeling that same way and Im pretty sure my baby just kicked me in the rectum. I am 29 weeks pregnant and I dont remember feeling this way with my first but everything I read says its normal. I also eat alot and after I eat I feel like I am going to have diarrhea but I dont. I babysit during the day and I'm about to say I cant do it anymore because if I am on my fit for an hour or more I feel like I just got out of a boxing ring
    Abbysmommy321

Answer by Abbysmommy321 at 7:04 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I was in the same boat at 25 wks...turned out to be pre-term labor. We were able to stop it without meds, just bedrest. I would definately call your dr.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 7:18 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Ouch. I'm almost 25 weeks and I feel the SAME way, worse after any kind of physical activity though. On top of that, I feel like I have a blood pressure issue.
    I agree with everyone else, call your doctor and try to see he/she tomorrow. If it gets any worse, go to L&D.
    Good luck mama!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 11:10 PM on Jun. 15, 2009