busted?

i changed my cell # today cause my brothers ex wife keeps giving it out. well i text my husband and didnt say who it was just hi do you miss me yet? he siad yes then i said you know who this is? he said the name of the girl i was concerned about. grr how can he do this to me again

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:00 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• At least he had to guess who it was, which means he don't KNOW her number now. That can be a very good sign. Just because he is done with her, does not mean that she will stop trying. Women (well some) who mess around with men they know are married will not stop just because he told her to. She will convince herself on a day when she's bored that she can entice him - and she'll try. So he knows that he has to keep his guard up - I still say, his didn't KNOW it was her and was guessing. If he was/is cheating, don't you think he would know her number?

I think this is a sign that you need to keep your eyes open and you senses keen - but not necessarily that he has cheated already.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 10:05 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• He may have said yes just out of curiosity. It could be like when someone puts their hands over your eyes and you make an outlandish guess. I wouldn't pronounce him guilty just because of this. However it would make me alerted, anyway.

Answer by Bmat at 7:04 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I'm sorry your going through this. But, I'm not quite sure what you're asking? Do you want advice?
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 7:04 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Maybe he knew it was you and said it on purpose if he knows you have concerns. Some men have a bad sense of humor about that. and think it's funny

Answer by admckenzie at 7:12 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Again? I am guessing this is not the first time he has spent time with this girl. You need to have a heart to penis with this man. If he has been seeing her again, he is defying your trust. Even if he says that they are just friends. After you get the truth you need to decide what to do. Come and ask us for help when you know the truth. Good luck. I hope it is not as bad as it seems.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 7:13 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I think that should be considered busted. Trust your gut.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 7:13 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• if he is cheating...leave him...he wont change...once a cheater always a cheater
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 7:59 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• DICK ...... tha's all I have to say..... leave him if he's cheating especially if this is not the first time, Sorry Hun I wish I had better advice but for you and your kids this is all I have !!
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 8:24 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• He can do it to you
    again, and again...
    because you allow him to..

He is dog.....throw his ass out..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 8:30 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• are the two numbers in anyway similar? Maybe he thought he recognized it when he glanced at it.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 9:48 PM on Jun. 15, 2009