Cooking Chicken

I would just like to know if anyone could tell me the best way to get fried chicken completely done near the bone. I have a hard time getting the meat near the bone cooked. It stays pink. I don't have my grease too hot, so, I don't know what is the problem.

CountryGal6320

Asked by CountryGal6320 at 7:10 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I have my oil on medium high to get the skin/breading to crisp up, then cover it and turn it down to medium/medium-low and let it cook for around 20 minutes, depending on the thickness of the chicken.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:14 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Boil the chicken first then let it cool .The skin will come off ,Take the chicken dip it in egg and roll it in bread crunbs .Deep fry in oil.
    sirrera

Answer by sirrera at 10:14 PM on Jun. 15, 2009