Going Crazy!!!!!

Well Ive been trying to conceive for a few years now and I think its gotten to the breaking point. Im constantly snapping at my husband for no reason and crying uncontrollably. Last night I woke up at 3:30am to find that my husband had walked next door to the gas station. Once he got home I snapped on him for not being asleep with me then started crying for no reason and I couldnt stop. Has this ever happened to anyone and do you have any suggestions or advice. Im working on getting some medical insurance so that I can get checked out but working full time and being a full time student is taking all of my day so I barely have time. Thanx in advance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• my only advice is to take a breather. take a vacation to get your mind off of everything whether its by yourself or with your husband before he runs away! I know its very frusterating and confusing but taking it out on him isnt going to help the situation.
    Kayge

Answer by Kayge at 7:49 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• your just getting to stressed out over everything. Just being a full time student is frustrating then trying to get pregnant on top of that only adds to it.. keep trying and any time you are feeling upset or anything at all talk to your husband about it and dont freak out. communication is the best thing i have learned.. i didnt think i had a prob with communication but while i was trying to get pregnant i was always upset and just felt like there wasnt any hope for me at all, and really just wanted to give up. i was also frustrated with my husband because i felt like maybe he just couldnt get me pregnant. then we started talking and the next thing i knew i was pregnant. im 14 weeks now=)... hope you the best
    newmommiBD

Answer by newmommiBD at 5:11 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Don't worry i've been there before. I know it's hard! One thign is that try not to snap at your hubby, he doesn't deserve that. He wants to be there for you, try not to push him away. I think school is good for you it will keep your mind off things. Typically when you are doing other things you end up thinking less about babies. And most of time that's when it happens. I would say my biggest advice is to relax. I don't know how long you've been trying? and if there's been medical concerns. But, I'm living proof it can happen, when you relax and step back with a better attitude ( not implying that you don't) it's just I know I was moody and I would be so mean to my hubby it's not good for your well being. So please just relax, it will happen for you.
    I am 20 weeks now, My husband had tesicular cancer last year, had to get one removed and I've had 2 surgeries to remove uterine fibroids. And, it happenend in 6 months. good luck!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:30 AM on Jun. 16, 2009