Going Crazy!!!!!

Well Ive been trying to conceive for a few years now and I think its gotten to the breaking point. Im constantly snapping at my husband for no reason and crying uncontrollably. Last night I woke up at 3:30am to find that my husband had walked next door to the gas station. Once he got home I snapped on him for not being asleep with me then started crying for no reason and I couldnt stop. Has this ever happened to ying for no reason and I couldnt stop. Has this ever happened to anyone and do you have any suggestions or advice. Im working on getting some medical insurance so that I can get checked out but working full time and being a full time student is taking all of my day so I barely have time. Thanx in advance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Stop trying and work on loving each other. A baby shouldn't be brought into such a stressful situation and you can't assume that having one will make everything better. Who knows, maybe when you stop and you start feeling better, you'll miss your period and get a nice surprise. :]
    ours

Answer by ours at 8:03 PM on Jun. 15, 2009