Second time around...

So I was just wondering about others experiences. I always hear how different a second pregnancy is but what I want to know is the difference in the 2nd labor & delivery. Did your 2nd go smoother than the first? quicker? less painful?longer?
Just wanting to know how much the whole experience was different!
Thanks ladies!
p.s. I know everyone is different & it depends on how my body would react!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well i am 29 weeks and miserable...my first was so great...i had him early but no morning sickness nothing...this time...dont get me started
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 7:53 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• My first was fast and I didnt get the epidural and my water broke on its own, my second was slower and I was induced, my 3rd was a bit faster than the second but not as fast as my first LOL As far as pain goes, my first was the most painful.
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 7:55 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• completely agree with mamaof2boys0709 my first seened to easy and my second has been oln ruff ride...ready for it to end.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 8:09 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• with my first, i only had morning sickness for the first 3 months and it really wasn't that bad. this time i have morning sickness ALL day and i'm in my 4th month. i've also gotten migraines with this one!
    ang0343

Answer by ang0343 at 11:24 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I had no pregnancy symptoms with my first and I had Headaches with the second. My labor with the second one started out the same with my water breaking and no contractions, but once I had pitocin, it was about half the time and I had no tearing. It was much easier the second time!
    Gem0614

Answer by Gem0614 at 8:01 AM on Jun. 16, 2009