how can you dialate faster safely?

I am 36 weeks prego and i cant take it anymore..i cant do anythang..i went to hospital the other night because it got soo bad and they said i had a bladder infection which i know wasnt true because i have grown up with them all my life...but it was dialated to 1...seems like forever till 10...i know walking helps but i need somethang..i cant do anythang without pain..but its not contractions...i need help .. PLEASE!!!

haydenzmommy08

Asked by haydenzmommy08 at 5:31 PM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Ive been told that having sex willhelp rippen cervix, (semen) If your like me though thats the last thing you want to do lol Good Luck
    gourd

Answer by gourd at 5:36 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• besides...sex....being on your feet, walking and moving around is good too.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 6:18 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Still 4 weeks to go and you want to rush God's work? And you DONT believe a trained medical doctor telling you it's a bladder infection? Walk, do housework, vacuuming, or wash the floors on your hands and knees. If you think it hurts now just WAIT till your REALLY in labor!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:41 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Ask your doctor if its safe for the baby now, to have your membranes stripped. I did and I started having more contractions and my cervix dilated 2 cm in 2 days. Sex and walking is best but I think 36 weeks is a little early yet.
    amp83

Answer by amp83 at 7:58 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• sorry to say but the baby will come when it's ready however i kinda believe that having vigorous but not too vigorous sex made me go into labor, but that could just be an old wives tale.
    lilmommy81

Answer by lilmommy81 at 11:53 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• porn tends to helps sounds odd but
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• well here goes i have three kids with my daughter i felt i cant take it any more so i asked some of my friends the same question it werid but it helped me lay down and touch or kind of play with your nipples it gave me pain and walking alot helps also good luck.....
    rissa1789

Answer by rissa1789 at 11:23 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• Don't try. 36 weeks isn't even full term. The baby will come when it is ready
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 4:53 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• t
    haydenzmommy08

Answer by haydenzmommy08 at 7:32 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I don't think there's anything you can do, other than wait it out. He'll come when he's ready.

When I got to around 39 weeks, the doctor stripped my membranes(without asking me, ouch!), and I had my son a week later.

Walking could also help you out, and get baby into position. Gravity:)

MommytoNakoa

Answer by MommytoNakoa at 10:54 PM on Jun. 22, 2008