How many of you have yet to use an air conditioner? (For the one's in warmer climates)

It's been 90+ degrees, and sometimes high 80's here, and we haven't yet. It's suppose to be 100 next week. We're trying to save money!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• psshh... we are... its wayyy to hot here in GA
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 7:53 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I run my even in the winter...louisiana weather is so dumb. I keep on 75 during the day and 70 at night our light bill is 130.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 7:55 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Me...in Ohio we have hit 90 a few days, and I am now 24 weeks preggo. I doubt I will make it to the end of this week LOL.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 7:56 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Wow you are crazy OP! How do you survive?
    We haven't used the AC yet- normally we'd put it in- in mid-may, but this year it's been exceptionally cold. I almost turned the heater on last night!! We live in Utah BTW.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 7:57 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I'm in VA. I keep mine on during the day. Use a fan at night. it depends. (:

-Kerri
    32weeks/6days
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 8:02 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• We keep it on from april-sept. DS and DH have allergies REALLY bad.
    Anonymous

• I've used mine several times but only in my bedroom it't on the second floor and gets very hot where heat rises
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 8:28 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I'm in Chicago and it doesn't start getting hot like that until the end of June but I always try to hold out as long as I can without the AC. We don't have central air and the window units aren't even in yet. Actually it was only 56 degrees the other day so we haven't needed them. A couple days of 90+ temps are usually enough to kick us into gear to get them in and turn them on.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:05 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I turn mine on when I'm hot. I don't mess with the heat.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:48 AM on Jun. 16, 2009