paternity testing

so my youngest son has two possible fathers and it's taking forever for the child support office to finalize everything so we can get a partenity test done. does anyone know of a home paternity test that i can order online or buy at walmart that takes less time and is acurate? i really need to know because my son looks more like me then anyone so it's hard to tell.

SpringMommy07

Asked by SpringMommy07 at 7:57 PM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i dont know...look online...
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 8:02 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I purchased one at my local CVS.... they have them behind the counter, just have to ask. It came up with the same results as the test his father paid over $500 for!
    Tashia07

Answer by Tashia07 at 8:19 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• tashia is right.. you can get them at the store.. or go to a place like Quest Diagnostics
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:39 PM on Jun. 15, 2009